Become a member of the Wyandot Chamber of Commerce and take advantage of benefits like Savings, Advertising, Networking and Promotions for your business!
Join the Chamber Today!
Benefits & Features of Chamber Membership
When you become a member of the chamber, you have many opportunities to promote your business throughout the county, participate in community events and take advantage of savings benefits.
The Chamber of Commerce gives you an opportunity to save money
- Wyandot Safety Council workers compensation rebates
- Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Plan discounts through Sedgewick, reduced premium rates (up to 53% off) by joining a group through the Wyandot Chamber.
- Bulk mailing discounts
- Free Promotion in the Wyandot Gift Certificate Program
- Free Enhanced Business listing in Online Membership Directory that includes your logo, hours of operation, link to website, photos and description, key search words and much more.
- Free Business, Industry & Organization lists or mailing labels for your marketing needs
- Free Ribbon‐Cutting/Open House Ceremonies
- Free Use of Chamber’s USPS Bulk Mail Permit
- Use of Chamber Media Room * fees may apply
- Sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events
- Advertising opportunities in the Community Magazine, Wyandot County Community Calendar, Street Banners, Heart of Ohio magazine and more
- Member to Member Discounts
The Chamber of Commerce offers chances throughout the year to help develop valuable business contacts:
- Annual Meeting
- Small Business & Entrepreneur Development Fair
- Golf Outing
- Regional Business After Hours
- Annual Steak Fry
- Wyandot County Fair Business Showcase
- Member Spotlight
- Educational Seminars & Workshops
- Grow My Business Programming
- Access to state & local officials
- Bedazzle Bridal Show
The Chamber of Commerce informs customers of your commitment and support of Wyandot County with Membership decal and Customer Referrals.